TORONTO — Sister companies Insight Vacations and Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection have partnered to create a collection pairing Insight’s escorted journeys with Uniworld’s all-inclusive boutique river cruises.
Dubbed ‘Europe’s Finest’, the packages cover 10 itineraries throughout Europe. Departures start this March. Guests booking by Feb. 25 can save 7.5%.
“We’ve ensured that these journeys highlight the best of both companies,” said Uniworld President Guy Young. “Guests can expect Uniworld’s luxurious suites and staterooms and our fantastic all-inclusive offerings – including personalized shore excursions, unlimited premium wine and spirits and all gratuities onboard and onshore – as well as Insight’s authentic Signature Experiences, hand-picked scenic and central hotels, business-class legroom and personalized service from attentive Tour Directors.”
The “Europe’s Finest” collection includes:
- Portugal and the Duoro, 18 days
- Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Rhine, 16 days
- Switzerland and the Rhine, 16 days
- Bohemia and the Danube, 17 days
- Eastern Europe and the Danube, 23 days
- Gems of Italy and the River Po, 16 days
- La Serenissima, 22 days
- Elegance of Egypt, eight days
- Elegance of the Pharaohs, 11 days
- Elegance of the Nile, 13 days