HAVANA — Iberostar Cuba Hotels & Resorts will debut its brand new campaign at FITCUBA, taking place May 1 – 5 in Havana.
Iberostar says the campaign’s simple yet heartfelt and effective message – ‘Welcome’ – seeks to convey not only the essence of the charisma of Cuba and its people, but also to encourage travellers to enjoy the island’s unique offering. Cuba is home to cities with 500+ years of history, and, of course, beautiful beaches.
“Although it is an everyday word, colloquial, gentle, and full of good vibes in all languages, in its simplicity is impregnated the essence of good service and kindness that visitors receive in each of the 18 Iberostar Cuba hotels throughout the island,” says the company.
Born in Mallorca, Iberostar has now had a presence in Cuba for 30 years, and the ‘Welcome’ campaign celebrates that milestone as well. Iberostar is also drawing attention to its Agenda 2030 initiative, which has not only managed to eliminate single-use plastics in all rooms, but also works closely with coastal health projects.
This year’s FITCUBA is the 41st edition of Cuba’s international tourism fair.
Here’s a look at some of the highlight hotels in Iberostar Cuba’s portfolio…
- Iberostar Gran Trinidad is a 5-star oasis with 40 rooms in the centre of historic Trinidad, founded more than 500 years ago. Located in a valley surrounded by mountains full of trails to walk, the resort makes good use of a unique beach just 20 minutes away.
- Iberostar Parque Central is celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2023. Located in the historic centre of the Cuban capital, the 5-star hotel not only boasts one of the best views of the city, but also offers a luxury gastronomic experience just a few meters away from the city’s main architectural icons, says Iberostar.
- Iberostar Grand Packard, another Havana gem, is a hotel made for a city. Some 321 rooms beckon, plus lounges with capacity for up to 450 people. Guests can take in Havana’s iconic 9 o’clock cannon fire every night from the Iberostar Grand Packard’s infinity pool.
- Iberostar Cuba’s top beach resorts include Iberostar Selection Varadero, Iberostar Bella Vista Varadero, Iberostar Laguna Azul, Iberostar Playa Alameda, Iberostar Tainos and Iberostar Bella Costa. In Cuba’s famous cays, there’s Iberostar Selection Ensenachos and Iberostar Coral Ensenachos, and Iberostar Playa Pilar and Iberostar Daiquirí. The most recent star presented by the brand is the Iberostar Selection Esmeralda in Cayo Cruz, a 5-star family resort with three swimming pools and a sensational beach overlooking the largest cruise corridor in the Caribbean.
- Iberostar Coral Esmeralda is positioned as an ideal adults-only option for romantic getaways, thanks to its swim-out rooms and attention to detail. Iberostar Selection Holguín and Iberostar Coral Holguín, located in Playa Pesquero, welcome visitors to eastern Cuba.