TORONTO — Beaches Resorts is ushering in the magic of the holidays with The Lumistella Company, the creators of the ‘The Elf on the Shelf.’
The two companies have teamed up to launch Scout Elf Return Week, which kicks off on Nov. 24 and includes ‘elf-tastic’ offerings at all three Beaches Resorts in Jamaica and Turks & Caicos.
“Holidays are the season for family memory-making and for many, The Elf on the Shelf brand has become a most loved and anticipated part of their annual traditions,” said Luisana Suegart, Director of Public Relations for Unique Vacations, Inc., an affiliate of the worldwide representative for Beaches Resorts. “It’s why we’re especially grateful to Santa for giving his Scout Elf helpers the permission to join families at Beaches this holiday season, and we can’t wait to roll out the red carpet for them with special treats and activities during their stay with us.”
Christa Pitts, co-CEO of The Lumistella Company, added: “We are thrilled! The Lumistella Company’s partnership with Beaches Resorts represents two iconic brands coming together to create enormously joyful family moments. This collaboration will allow us to provide guests at Beaches with a dose of Christmas magic, The Elf on the Shelf style, and delight both the young and the young at heart.”
Scout Elf Return Week includes the following offerings:
- Beaches Resorts’ Sweet Island Soiree featuring The Elf on the Shelf: The Scout Elf crew will rock around the palm trees during weekly holiday parties that include build-your-own cookie bars, arts and crafts stations, music and more. Other happenings include holiday story time sessions and festive karaoke.
- Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice: Rolling Out the Candy Cane Carpet with Very Important Scout Elf Treatment: In true Beaches Resorts fashion, Beaches butlers will pamper Scout Elf friends with special pint-sized ‘V.I.E.’ (Very Important Scout Elf) surprises such as Moonlight Milk & Cookies, marshmallow Bubble Baths, Festive Trail Mix and a Holiday Movie Night-In.
- All Traditions Start Somewhere: “For guests who want to experience the magic of The Elf on the Shelf for the first time, The Elf on the Shelf tradition, The Elf on the Shelf Official Scout Elf Carrier and other items will be available at all resort retail shops.
- Gifting Toys and Spreading Joy: Families participating in The Elf on the Shelf festivities can join the Beaches family in supporting the philanthropic work of the not-for-profit Sandals Foundation. Every year, the foundation works to provide 15,000 toys to children across the Caribbean. This year, guests can become ‘Beaches Little Helpers’ by volunteering to craft handmake holiday cards to distribute to local children.
- Vacation Sweepstakes: From Nov. 24-Dec. 30, 2023, families across North America and the UK are invited to enter the Beaches Resorts and The Elf on the Shelf Vacation Sweepstakes for a chance to win a six-night vacation at either Beaches Negril in Jamaica or Beaches Turks and Caicos, along with additional festive goodies like The Elf on the Shelf tradition and The Elf on the Shelf Official Scout Elf Carrier.
For more information on The Elf on the Shelf holiday happenings, visit www.beaches.com/the-elf-on-the-shelf.