SEATTLE — In celebration of October’s National Plan a Cruise Month, which is organized by CLIA, Holland America Line has announced two new premium offers.
The first offer includes onboard spending money for 2017-18 Caribbean cruise bookings, while the second is additional onboard spending money for all Explore 4 promotion bookings covering several cruise destinations in 2018 and 2019.
“Plan a Cruise Month continues to be a very successful initiative that puts a spotlight on what is certainly the best vacation value and most enticing way to see the world,” said Orlando Ashford, president of Holland America Line. “By creating extra booking incentives, we’re making October the best month to plan your first or next Holland America Line cruise.”
The first offer includes the following:
- During the month, new bookings in an oceanview stateroom or higher for all of Holland America Line’s upcoming Caribbean cruises from October 2017 through March 2018 are eligible to receive up to US$300 in onboard spending money.
- “While a few islands in the Caribbean were impacted by recent storms, more than 40 ports are currently open and welcoming cruise guests right now, so we extended this offer to include our upcoming Caribbean season to focus positive attention on the region,” added Ashford.
The second offer includes the following:
- Travellers making a booking on select 2018 and 2019 cruises receive onboard spending money up to $400, depending on the length of the cruise and type of stateroom booked.
- This offer can be combined with the cruise line’s Explore 4 promotion that provides four added-value extras on select march 2018 through April 2019 cruises.
- The four offers include a Signature Beverage package valued at up to US$1,400 per stateroom, dinner for two at the Pinnacle Grill, reduced cruise fares for third and fourth bookings in the same stateroom, and 50% reduced deposits.
- Suite bookings also receive $200 onboard spending money per stateroom ($100 per person) in addition to the four offers and exclusive Plan a Cruise Month onboard spending money, making it possible to receive a total of up to $600 in onboard spending money.