SEATTLE — Holland America Line is sharing details of its 2024 Alaska season, including a new 28-day Arctic Circle itinerary that includes 12 Alaska ports, longer 14-day voyages and 117 week-long journeys.
Holland America has more than 75 years of Alaska exploration – longer than any other cruise line – and offers more sailings to Glacier Bay National Park than any other cruise line, plus it’s the only cruise line to include the Yukon plus Denali on overland Cruisetours.
“Holland America Line is proud of our rich history of bringing the best service at sea to Alaska, and we’re excited to reveal details of our 2024 season including a new month-long Arctic Circle itinerary that is the most immersive we’ve ever offered in this region,” said Chief Commercial Officer, Beth Bodensteiner. “With six ships serving Alaska and the only cruise line with owned land operations in Denali and the Yukon, no one does Alaska better than Holland America Line.”
From April through September 2024, guests can embark on Holland America Line’s cruises to Alaska aboard Eurodam, Koningsdam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam, Westerdam and Zaandam.
The line’s 2024 cruises are now open for booking, and 2024 Cruisetours, which combine an Alaska cruise with an overland expedition to Denali and the Yukon, are scheduled to be available in February.
Highlights include …
- A new 28-day Alaska Arctic Circle Solstice cruise aboard Westerdam departs June 9 in time for the summer solstice. The voyage sails roundtrip from Seattle to the Bering Sea and is a first-of-its-kind itinerary for Holland America Line. Alaskan ports include Anchorage, Dutch Harbor, Haines (Skagway), Homer, Juneau, Ketchikan, Kodiak, Nome, Seward, Sitka, Valdez and Wrangell, along with Prince Rupert, in Canada. Scenic cruising includes Glacier Bay, Inside Passage, Tracy Arm, College Fjord, Little Diomede Island, Prince William Sound and Hubbard Glacier.
- The 14-day Great Alaskan Explorer itinerary Great Alaskan Explorer itinerary offers an in-depth adventure with eight Alaska ports. Departures are roundtrip from Vancouver. Nieuw Amsterdam (May 5): Anchorage, Homer, Juneau, Ketchikan, Kodiak, Skagway, Valdez and Wrangell, with Endicott Arm/Dawes Glacier.
Noordam (Sept. 15), Anchorage, Homer, Ketchikan, Kodiak, Prince Rupert, Skagway, Sitka and Valdez, with Glacier Bay.
- Seven-day ‘Northbound Glacier Discovery’ and ‘Southbound Glacier Discovery’ itineraries cruise between Whittier (Anchorage) and Vancouver aboard Nieuw Amsterdam and Noordam. Ports include Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway.
- Seven-day ‘Alaska Inside Passage’ cruises sail roundtrip from Vancouver on Koningsdam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam and Zaandam. Ports include Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway.
- Seven-day ‘Alaskan Explorer’ cruises sail roundtrip from Seattle aboard Eurodam and Westerdam, and include calls at Victoria, B.C. (evening stay); and Ketchikan, Juneau and Sitka. Eurodam also includes Alaska’s Icy Strait Point and Glacier Bay; Westerdam explores Dawes Glacier.
- Every Alaska cruise includes a visit to one or more of Alaska’s iconic glacier destinations: Glacier Bay National Park, College Fjord, Dawes Glacier, Hubbard Glacier and Twin Sawyer Glaciers of Tracy Arm.
- All ships cruising in Alaska feature expanded onboard programming: guests can engage with an Alaska naturalist, special EXC presentations explore local topics such as Alaska’s bush pilots and the famous Iditarod race, and cruises with Glacier Bay take on a National Park Ranger and local Huna Tlingit guides.
For a limited time, when clients book Alaska 2024 cruises with the Have It All premium package, they will receive a free bonus upgrade to the Elite Beverage Package and Premium WiFi, as well as free prepaid Crew Appreciation.
The standard Have it All package also includes amenities of shore excursions and specialty dining along with the Signature Beverage and Surf WiFi packages.