TORONTO — Holiday House has launched its 2015 Europe program, which is available now in the system and ready to book.
Offering both selection and flexibility that have been Holiday House hallmarks, this year’s program offers a range of product.
Whether clients are looking to visit France, Italy, the UK, Spain, the Netherlands, Germany and more, Holiday House has flights, hotels, car rentals, attraction passes, day tours and theatre tickets.
- A choice of 19 different airline partners, including Air Canada, Air France, Lufthansa, British Airways, KLM and Alitalia, with daily departures from gateways across Canada to various European cities;
- More than 10,000 hotels throughout Europe, including self-catering apartments with Pierre & Vacances, Citadines and Bridgestreet;
- Car rentals with Europe’s most popular companies, including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Enterprise, National, Sixt and Hertz, with rates starting from just $16 per day;
- Buy-back car leasing with Renault, Peugeot and Citroën, with rates starting from just $999 for 17 days;
- More than 140 tours to choose from in London, Paris, Rome and more, including the popular Canadian WWI & WWII Battlefield Tours in France;
- A wide variety of theatre tickets and attraction passes are also available for pre-purchase, including The View from the Shard, a popular London attraction;
- Private car transfers in London, Paris, Rome and Barcelona.
As always, bookings can be made online through HolidayHouseAgent.ca and every booking earns agents Loyalty Points that can be used towards travel, merchandise, gift cards and more. Deposits are now accepted again (instead of full payment being required at time of booking).
For more information and to book, visit HolidayHouseAgent.ca.