IBIZA — Palladium Hotel Group has announced its new Karen Bussen Wedding Collection, exclusively for Weddings by Palladium by internationally renowned designer Karen Bussen.
The new collection combines the amenities Palladium Hotel Group guests expect with multiple options for couples to customize their celebrations and will be available at the company’s TRS Hotels and Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts all-inclusive properties.
All Weddings by Palladium events can be customized offering legal, symbolic and/or non-denominational services for fit any couples’ needs.
“This new collection is a complete refresh of offerings – really zeroing in on the hottest trends and most desired amenities in the wedding planning industry,” said Bussen, who has partnered with Weddings by Palladium since 2011.
Themes included in the new Karen Bussen Wedding Collection are:
- Evermore – Designed to bring couples’ love stories to life with lush hanging ivy and dendrobium orchids.
- Bliss in Bloom – Roses and vintage-inspired details (comes with an upgraded/luxury option)
- Timeless – Combines lilies, roses and lush greenery with pearls and crystals
- Waves of Love – Incorporates billowy fabrics and seashells (including an upgraded/luxury option)
- Lovebirds – Designed especially for small groups or those eloping or renewing their vows
The Karen Bussen Wedding Collection also incorporates multicultural wedding celebrations, including multi-day South Asian weddings. The collection includes four deluxe events: Goddess Mehndi Party, Sangeet, Beautiful Byah: The Wedding Ceremony, and a Private Vivah reception.
This collection also features a new Party Lovers collection for couples planning on a post-ceremony celebration. Options include Party Lovers and Beach Bash with customization on food and drink selections available.
Weddings by Palladium offers couples planning their celebration amenities such as wedding coordinators, room upgrades, and breakfast in bed. Couples also receive complimentary access to the hydrotherapy area at Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness and a 15 percent discount on spa services. More options include A Twilight Photoshoot and Dinner for Two, Moonlight Dinner for Two, and Sunset Wine and Cheese for Two.
More details are at PalladiumWeddings.com.