TORONTO — Canlink Travel Representatives, which represents a collection of luxury resorts throughout the Caribbean and the U.K., has announced upcoming reopening dates for several of its properties.
Like most hotels around the world, the properties were forced to temporarily suspend operations as a result of the global pandemic. But according to Canlink, each property used the downtime to prepare for the safe return of guests.
“They took the time to carefully set into place new protocols to ensure their returning guests would feel safe, be comfortable and enjoy the very best vacation experience available,” said Canlink. “And now, that time is here. Many of Canlink’s properties have already opened and the remaining ones will be opening soon.”
Below are the opening dates for the Canlnk Collection properties:
- Hermitage Bay (Antigua): Oct. 1
- Spice Island Beach Resort (Grenada): Nov. 1
- Jamaica Inn (Jamaica): Now open
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas (Jamaica): Sept. 1
- The Tryall Club (Jamaica): Now open
- Anse Chastanet (St. Lucia): Now open
- Jade Mountain (St. Lucia): Now open
- Grace Bay Club (Turks & Caicos): Now open
- The Sands at Grace Bay (Turks & Caicos) Now open
- One Aldwych (London, England): Sept. 6
For more information on each resort’s safety protocols, go to CanlinkTravel.com.