Globus & Cosmos’ 2021 ‘Undiscovered’ tours on sale now
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
TORONTO — For the first time ever, Globus and Cosmos are offering ‘Undiscovered’ tours in North America, in addition to Italy, Great Britain and the Mediterranean, all of which are on sale now with a special air credit.
Travellers who book a 2021 ‘Undiscovered’ tour with either brand between Sept. 8 and Nov. 9, 2020 will receive a $150 per person air credit, for travel from Jan. 1, 2021 through Aug. 31, 2021.
In addition, those who book a 2021 Globus tour now will save 10% off select itineraries, plus save $300 per couple on Europe air-inclusive tours on select airlines.
‘Undiscovered’ tours, says Stéphanie Bishop, managing director for the Globus family of brands, are innovative, off-the-beaten-path vacations to less-travelled destinations.
“With our 2021 offerings and book-early sale, travel advisors have the best opportunity of the year to encourage their clients to plan their next vacation, all while exceeding expectations and providing the on-trip safety standards they expect,” she says. “Our ‘Undiscovered,’ off-the-beaten-path vacations, 2021 Peace of Mind Travel Plan and On-Trip Assurances invite travellers to plan an extraordinary journey – with touring’s best offer – in unordinary times. Plus, thousands of travellers are holding onto a “Welcome Back Credit” – a credit we hope advisors will encourage clients to use by reminding them they hold vacation funds in their hands.”
Travellers can expect to visit the following destinations and attractions while on ‘Undiscovered’ tours:
- Lake Garda – One of Italy’s best kept secrets, this lesser-known lake invites travellers to take-in the scenery of gentle slopes of moraine hills while exploring surrounding vineyards and castles.
- Trapani – Jutting out into the sea from Sicily’s scenic west coast, this port delights with its blue waters and Baroque architecture.
- Agrigento – Walk through the magnificent Valley of the Temples, dating back to the 6thcentury BC. Even travellers who have visited Athens are awed by the gigantic, yet graceful Greek structures found here.
- Vinci – A hillside hamlet with twisting streets and splendid views, this town is the birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci.
UNDISCOVERED GREAT BRITAIN
- Ullapool – With its palm-lined streets and whitewashed houses, Ullapool is one of the prettiest villages on the west coast of Scotland.
- Orkney Islands –Magic abounds here, just off Scotland’s north coast: A place where travellers can visit the 5,000-year-old Neolithic Village of Skara Brae and the ceremonial Ring of Brodgar.
- Dunrobin Castle – From its Highlands’ perch above the North Sea and ample gardens, this castle sits amid the heathered moors, mountain views and splendid seashore.
- Strathpeffer – Dotted with grand hotels and pavilions, this lovely Highland spa town rose to prominence during Victorian times.
- Plitvice – Although the astounding chain of 16 terraced, turquoise lakes is awe-inspiring, the hundreds of thundering waterfalls that connect them will mesmerize travellers.
- Krka National Park– Mountains, monasteries and misty waterfalls are the main draws at this spectacular park. Enjoy a peaceful stroll along a quiet path, a boat ride along the jade-colored river or even a dip in cool, refreshing waters.
- Piran – Known as one of the most beautiful towns along the Adriatic coast, this picturesque fishing village that sits at the tip of a narrow peninsula and serves up the best scenery, seafood and most enchanting medieval square around.
- Cuenca– Also known as 15th-century “skyscrapers” these gratify-defying Hanging Houses clean to the cliffs high above the Huecar ravine.
UNDISCOVERED NORTH AMERICA
- Prince Rupert – This is the oldest canning village in BC and formerly known as the “halibut Capital of the World.”
- Montezuma Castle – Built and used by the Sinagua people and other indigenous peoples between approximately 1100 – 1425 AD, these well-preserved dwellings are a sight to behold.
- Columbia Icefield – Is there anything cooler than glacial travel? Here, travellers can take Ice Explorer to traverse the icefield and experience enormous glaciers up close.
- Crater Lake National Park – Created by a collapsed volcano, drive around the rim for views of the deep blue lake and Wizard Island – a cinder cone near the lake’s western edge.
For more information go to https://www.cosmosvacations.ca/Special-Offers/ or www.agentlingo.ca.