TORONTO — Bahia Principe is making the move to rebrand one of its top properties in Punta Cana: the Luxury Bahia Principe Ambar Green.
Under the company’s newly restructured classification system the adults-only, five-star property will now fall under the Grand Bahia Principe category, featuring the new name Grand Bahia Principe Aquamarine.
Early this year Bahia Principe announced it was reclassifying all of its properties into four categories (Luxury Bahia Principe, Grand Bahia Principe, Sunlight Bahia Principe, and Fantasia Bahia Principe). These categories are further segmented by experience: Treasure, Escape, and Family & Friends.
As an adults-only resort, the newly branded Grand Bahia Principe Aquamarine will now be classified as an Escape property.
Grand Bahia Principe Aquamarine is expected to have its new branding in place by fall 2018.
Agents can now enter their bookings for Grand Bahia Principe Aquamarine, for hotel bookings as of Nov. 1 and onwards, on Bahia Principe Rewards and will earn 100 points for each room night.
With the rebrand, the resort will debut several new offerings. Subject to change, these offerings include:
- Extended hours for music and bar
- Meals, cocktail nights, music and shows structured around three different themes per week
- Two midday swimming pool parties will include finger foods, live music, DJ, drinks and shows
- Fitness training in swimming pools and sport areas
- Free Wi-fi throughout the hotel (limited to two devices per room)
- Unlimited à la carte dinners
- Two room categories are available: Junior Suites & Junior Suite Superior
The massive Bahia Principe Bavaro Resort complex in Punta Cana comprises seven properties in total with resort-sharing privileges. Effective Nov. 1 clients staying at Grand Bahia Principe Aquamarine will be able to access all Grand hotels. Adult guests from Luxury and Fantasia hotels will be able to use the facilities of the newly rebranded resort.