TORONTO — To kick off the New Year, G Adventures has launched its ‘Great Adventure Sale’ that includes savings of up to 30%, $1 upfront deposits and 21% off ‘My Own Room’ options.
The sale, which runs until 11:59 p.m. EST on Jan. 31, 2021, includes more than 450 tour options across the company’s 18-to-Thirtysomethings, Active, Classic, Family, Local Living, Marine, Rail and Wellness travel styles. Discounts are available on tours departing between Jan. 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022.
Plus, with flexibility top of mind this year, all bookings made during The Great Adventure Sale benefit from G Adventures’ ‘Book with Confidence’ policy, which enables travellers to cancel and rebook their trip up to 30 days before departure.
In addition to savings, $1 upfront deposits and the ‘My Own Room’ discount, all G Adventures trips feature heightened health and safety measures as part of the new ‘Travel with Confidence’ policy. Plus, a number of trips featured in the sale are included in the ‘Travel with Confidence Plus’ collection, which offers additional physical distancing.
According to David Green, VP Commercial at G Adventures, recent sales indicate there is pent-up demand amongst travellers.
“As we reach the end of the year, travellers are increasingly starting to think about their 2021 holidays. Our recent Cyber Sale saw a 400% increase in new bookings from Canadian travellers. This shows there is going to be strong demand in the market for adventure travel in the coming six months and The Great Adventure Sale gives agents who missed out during Cyber Sale the opportunity to capture a slice of the pie.”
Green also reminded agents that the company recently introduced a number of policies to help them offer maximum flexibility to their clients.
“Our advice to travel agents, if they haven’t already done so, is to start marketing to their clients now,” he said. “We’ve seen an increase in bookings and now is the time for agents to be actively promoting travel again to hold on to their share of the pie. As a starting point, for any traveller who has a Future Travel Credit, now is the time for those credits to be used to take advantage of both The Great Adventure Sale prices and the added flexibility that comes with using FTCs during the sale.”
Sample itineraries included in The Great Adventure Sale include (prices do not include flights):
- Amazon Riverboat Journey in Depth– Save 30% on this wildlife adventure which sees travellers exploring the waterways and biodiversity of the Amazon rainforest. Was priced from $2,849, now $1,994pp.
- Sailing Thailand – Phuket to Phuket Plus– For those who want a little more physical distancing, this week-long sailing adventure explores the western Thai islands, with the convenience of sleeping in the same bed each night. Was priced $1,999, now $1,399pp.
- Sailing Croatia – Split to Dubrovnik– Sailing past stunning coastlines and meandering through charming villages – travellers can save 30% on this seven-day sailing adventure. Was priced $1,649, now $1,154pp.
- The Great South American Journey: Quito to Rio Adventure– Young travellers looking for the ultimate South American experience can save 21% on this 65-day adventure which takes in the highlights of Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador and Brazil. Was priced from $8,729pp, now $6,896pp.
- Everest Base Camp Trek– Travellers looking to tick off a once-in-a-lifetime challenge can save 21% on this trek to Everest Base Camp. Was priced from $1,899pp now priced from $1,500pp.
- Sri Lanka Encompassed – Plus – Take in the highlights of Sri Lanka, eat with locals and visit G Adventures-supported community tourism projects on this physically-distanced adventure, where travellers can save 21%. Was priced from $2,399pp now priced from $1,895pp.
- The Inca Trail– Save 15% on this iconic trek where travellers will hike the ancient Inca route to the Machu Picchu. Was priced from $1,349pp, now priced from $1,147pp.
- Hiking the Canary Islands– Save 15% and see a different side to the Canary Islands on this six-day hiking adventure, where travellers will explore national parks and hike through canyons. Was priced from $1,449pp, now priced from $1,232pp.
For more information go to https://www.gadventures.com/travel-deals/great-adventure-sale/ or call 1-877-277-9853.