MIAMI — Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts is rewarding the travel trade with ‘Paradise Perks’, offering incentives to travel agents who book six qualifying reservations within a six-month time period at any of the eight participating properties.
Those who meet the requirement are designated ‘Paradise Elite’ agents, unlocking perks and incentives including free nights for personal use and exclusive benefits. Marriott says Paradise Perks is open to all agents, including Canadian agents. As long as the agent is booking trips to properties listed, they are eligible to become a Paradise Elite member.
- Access to Paradise Elite website with exclusive offers and promotions;
- Designated resort Account Executive assigned to the agent’s company;
- Access to Paradise Elite Specialist at each resort to assist with processing VIP forms and all other special requests;
- Response to requests within eight business hours taking into account time zones;
- Automatic entry to Marriott travel agent incentive programs from such as ‘Dollar Days’ and ‘Book & Stay’ with completed and submitted VIP Form; and
- Priority given to clear space in sold out situations
Participating resorts include Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino; CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort; CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa; Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort; St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino; JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa; Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort; and JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa.
See paradisebymarriott.com/travel_agent for terms and conditions.