TORONTO — G Adventures’ Cyber Weekend Sale includes big discounts on more than 200 trips on six continents, with deals worth up to 30% off regular prices.
The sale goes live at midnight (ET) on Nov. 24 at gadventures.com/cyber-sale. Multiple departures for 2018 are priced under $1,500, says the company. Bookings must be made before 11:59 p.m. ET on Cyber Monday, Nov. 27.
“This is our way of giving thanks for our thousands of passionate followers and loyal customers who share our love of travel and global adventure all year long,” says Aizaz Sheikh, Canadian Marketing Director for G Adventures. “They deserve a chance to get out there and do more with their hard-earned breaks in 2018. We hope these savings help even more people get out of their vacation comfort zones next year.”
Discounted offerings include:
- 30% off select adventures in Haiti and Jamaica
- 25% off select yacht-based adventures in the Galapagos
- 25% off select land tours in Southern Asia, including Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos
- 20-25% off select land and river cruise adventures in Peru
- 20% off select sailing journeys in Sri Lanka and Thailand
- 20% off select land and rail tours in India
- 20% off select adventures in Morocco, Egypt and Jordan
- 20% off select safari tours in Tanzania, Uganda, Namibia and South Africa
A list of all the travel industry’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals can be found here. The list will be updated daily leading up to Black Friday (Nov. 24) and through until Cyber Monday (Nov. 27).