TORONTO — Exodus Travels’ new loyalty program for travel advisors – called The Exodus Agent Collective – includes a ‘welcome back bonus’ for travel agent partners.
The tour operator says membership in The Exodus Agent Collective gives travel advisors special access to benefits, and the more trips an agent books with Exodus, the more benefits they can access.
After the first client booking, agents are enrolled in the Exodus Agent Collective as a ‘Globetrotter’ and receive …
- A discount of 50% for themselves and 30% off for one companion on Exodus’ small group adventures to 100+ countries around the world
- A 15% discount for themselves and one companion on Exodus’ self-guided tours across Europe
- Priority access to Exodus events, exclusive sales contests, incentives, and more
After their 30th client booking, agents will be upgraded to ‘Pioneer’ level membership. Pioneer-level agents receive all the same benefits as Globetrotters, plus …
- A discount of 70% for themselves and 30% off for one companion on Exodus’ small group adventures to 100+ countries around the world
- Priority access to FAM trips
- A discretionary discount voucher for 10% off once a year to apply against any client booking, to help with ‘tricky-to-close’ bookings, says Exodus
- Plus, once a year, Exodus will make a donation in the agent’s name to the Exodus Foundation Project of their choice
Says Sasha Andrews, Exodus’ Director of Industry Sales: “Travel agents are a crucial part of the Exodus Travels family, and now more than ever we want to show how much we appreciate them. The past 2 years have been an incredibly difficult time for the entire industry, and from the bottom of our hearts, we want to thank our loyal agent partners who have been there with us throughout the pandemic and beyond. We are thrilled to introduce this new loyalty initiative to celebrate our loyal travel agents and our shared love of adventure travel.”
Exodus offers 600+ small group and self-guided cultural, walking + trekking, responsible wildlife and cycling tours in 100+ countries. For more details click here.