TORONTO — Exodus Travels is sweetening the deal for travel in 2022 with a new offer that includes $350 off all small group and self-guided tours this year.
The offer applies to all bookings made in any of the 100+ countries Exodus visits until March 4, 2022 with the promo code Catch22$350.
What’s the catch? Travellers who aren’t quite ready to hit the road can sign up to receive a $200 gift card to use anytime in the next two months, for travel until September 2023.
Suggested itineraries for 2022 include the following:
- Highlights of the Amalfi Coast: This eight-day itinerary, priced from $2,379, includes boat trips along the coast and the island of Capri, the coastal towns of Amalfi, Positano and Ravello, and a stay at the family-run Hotel Due Torri
- Cycling the Dalmatian Coast: Priced from $2,379, this eight-day journey explores Croatia’s mainland and islands on two wheels and explores the UNESCO city of Dubrovnik.
- Cruising the Nile: This nine-day itinerary, priced from $2,299, includes four nights on a cruise boat, four nights in 4- and 5-star hotels, the Great Pyramids, Valley of the Kings and more.
- Wildlife & Wilderness of Botswana: While on this 14-day journey, priced from $5,149, guests will cruise the Okavango Delta waterways in Mokoro canoes, camp in the wetlands, take in the beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pan and visit Victoria Falls.
- Highlights of Morocco: This 15-day adventure, priced from $2,679, visits the historical cities of Rabat, Meknes, Fez and Marrakech and includes a traditional hammam experience in the Atlas Mountains, the Roman ruins of Volubilis and the impressive Todra Gorge.
- The Inca Trail: Priced from $2,775, this eight-day itinerary treks the classic Inca Trail to the Sun Gate for a view of Machu Picchu, climbs the top of Dead Woman’s Pass and visits Cuzco.
Exodus Travels was named the best tour operator in National Geographic Traveler’s 2021 Reader Choice Awards. For more information go to www.exodustravels.com.