TORONTO — Encore Cruises is bringing back its ‘We’re Going Overboard Sale’ offering exclusive offers with 15 of its cruise partners.
Running from Sept. 8 to 20, this sale offers everything from bonus commissions to onboard credits to extra Loyalty points and more.
Here are some of the highlights:
• Avalon Waterways: Customers will receive Free Prepaid Gratuities on nearly 50 2016 Europe departures which include Holland & Belgium, Burgundy & Provence and Normandy’s Landing Beaches.
• Azamara Club Cruises: Customers will receive a US$500 onboard credit when they book an oceanview stateroom or above on any 2015 or 2016 sailing; and travel agents can receive an extra $500 bonus commission on select 2015 and 2016 departures.
• Costa Cruise Line: Customers will receive up to US$800 Onboard Credit and great rates on select 2016 Europe sailings. Plus, travel agents will receive an extra 4% commission on sailings departing by March 30, 2016.
• Norwegian Cruise Line: Book air and any 7-night or longer sailing in a balcony or above departing on or before March 31, 2016, and receive up to $300 air discount. Caribbean (including Bermuda & Bahamas) will receive $100 off per person (max $200 per stateroom). Any other destination will receive $150 off per person (max $300 per stateroom).
• Silversea: Customers booking a Classic Voyage will receive a US$250 savings certificate per booking and a $500 savings certificate when booking an Expedition Voyage. Offer is valid on any 6-night or longer 2015 or 2016 sailing.
• Encore Groups Offer: travel agents booking a new group with any of Encore’s cruise line partners during the offer period will receive 1,000 Loyalty Points per stateroom booked within the group. Excludes Princess Cruise Line and Disney Cruise Line.
For the full list of offers available as part of Encore Cruises’ limited time sale, call 1-800-661-6361 or visit encorecruises.com.