VANCOUVER — Emerald Cruises has announced savings on its entire 2022 Christmastime river collection.
Guests booking their select November or December 2022 cruise on the rivers of Europe or Asia will receive a $300 bonus per couple. In addition, guests will also receive the following in-market offers:
- Guests booking select 2022 European Christmas Market sailings will receive €200 in onboard credit and airline savings as follows:
- Bookings of 15 days or more will include free, roundtrip airfare
- Bookings of 8- to 14-day sailings will include $295 roundtrip air person
- Bookings of 5-day sailings will include $595 roundtrip air per person
- Bookings qualify for an extra 5% off when paid within 6 months of departure and a free Deposit Protection Plan (value $125 per person)
- Guests booking select 2022 Southeast Asia river cruises will save $4,500 per couple on cruise and touring itineraries of 13 days or longer. Bookings qualify for an extra 10% off for paying in full at time of booking, and a free Deposit Protection Plan.
All bookings must be made between Dec. 16 and Jan. 4 to qualify for the offer.
All bookings come with Emerald’s Flexible Booking Policy, which allows guests to defer travel plans and transfer to an alternate departure date or itinerary up to 60 days prior to departure with no Emerald Cruises fees. Those looking for additional security can purchase the new Platinum Protection Plan, which provides coverage for guests who may fall ill or whose travel plans are affected by COVID-19.
For more information call 1-855-444-0161 or go to emeraldcruises.ca.