NASSAU — Winter doesn’t feel so bad if you’re sitting on a beach in the Bahamas. And now, thanks to a slew of winter hotel deals in Nassau Paradise Island, Canadians can get more for their travel dollars this winter season.
- At Bay View Suites Paradise Island, Bahamas, guests are offered a day pass to Atlantis Paradise Island’s Aquaventure. Those who book four or more nights will receive a complimentary day pass to the waterpark for two adults and one child 12 and under. Guests can book directly with the hotel upon arrival or during their stay. Rates start at US$168 per room, per night.
- Atlantis Paradise Island’s winter travel package allows guests to save up to 55% off nightly rates when they book flight and hotel accommodations together on the Atlantis website. Also included are a resort credit for up to $450 for stays of five nights or longer, and a resort credit for up to $250 for stays of three or four nights. Rates start at $200 per room, per night.
- Guests who book a stay at Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island can receive up to $1,000 instant air credit for travel through Dec. 26, 2018. Travellers who stay at the resort seven nights or longer will receive a $1,000 air credit, six nights will receive a $755 air credit, five nights will receive a $555 air credit, four nights $420, and three nights $350. Rates start at $253 per person, per night.
- The new Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas, a four-star, adults-only, all-inclusive resort, is celebrating its opening with a limited-time introductory offer of 40% off best available rates until Feb. 28, 2017. Rates with introductory 40% off applied start at $205 per night
- The Graycliff Hotel is offering 20% off reservations. Nestled in the heart of downtown Nassau, the hotel is housed in a colonial mansion that dates back to the 18th century and features the first five-star restaurant in the Caribbean. Rates start at $385 per night.
All of the above offers are available to book through Jan. 31, 2017.
- This season, Comfort Suites Paradise Island is investing in family fun with its ‘Kids Stay, Play and Eat Free’ offer. The deal allows for families with up to two children under the age of 12 to stay with their parents for free, as well as eat at Crusoe’s restaurant for every meal complimentary. Starting rates start at $204 per room, per night. This offer is available through March 31, 2017.
- Guests can also enjoy a significant discount at Sunrise Beach Club & Villas, which is offering a fourth night complimentary when booking a stay of three nights. Starting rates before the discount is applied are $237 per room, per night. This offer is also available through March 31.
- Until its reopening on Feb. 14, 2017, One&Only Ocean Club is offering guests up to 15% off on travel now through Dec. 18, 2017. The resort is located on 35 acres and features a 125-foot-long infinity pool. Rates start at $689 per room, per night. This offer is available to book through Dec. 16, 2017.
- Lastly, the British Colonial Hilton Nassau, situated on the only private beach in downtown Nassau, is offering a fourth night free for guests who book three nights at the hotel. Rates start at $191 per room, per night. This offer is available to book through Dec. 31, 2017.