ST. GEORGE’S, GRENADA — The Grenada Tourism Authority (GTA) has launched its new travel agent specialist program.
Powered by the Recommend Education Center, the program allows agents to become experts in selling the destination and learn about vital information about Grenada’s Pure Safe Travel protocols, new hotels and attractions as well as airlift updates. Cash rewards and prizes are also available.
“At the heart of the Grenada Travel Expert Program are the tools for travel agents to convincingly sell Grenada to their clients,” said Christine Noel-Horsford, Director of Sales, USA, Grenada Tourism Authority. “Our goal is to utilize this platform to build a solid core of agents, keeping them engaged and well informed with current news and product updates.”
Other benefits of the program include:
- Personalized Grenada Travel Expert Certificate of Completion upon graduation
- Continuing Education Units (CEU) from the Travel Institute or Association of Canadian Travel Agencies
- Monthly Cash Rewards to the top three agents recording the most room nights
- Quarterly Cash Reward to the top booking travel agency
- Booking Tier Member Recognition Benefits (Gold, Platinum and Diamond)
- Annual Grand Prize (all-inclusive vacation for two including airfare, accommodation, meals and transfers) to the travel agent recording the most room nights in a calendar year
- Top 20 agents invited to an Annual VIP Fam Trip for a presentation and awards ceremony
- Access to exclusive promotional materials such as Grenada Travel Expert recognition logos