TORONTO — The Cayman Islands’ new ‘Cayman Loves Agents’ promotion comes with discounted resort rates for the travel trade as well as preferred pricing on watersports and local attractions.
Agents can visit caymanislands.ky/travelagents to learn more about the program and to see a list of participating hotels, resorts, watersports operators and attractions.
“We truly value all of our industry relationships and understand that the travel agents, dive partners, wholesalers and airline partners that sell the Cayman Islands, need to experience it for themselves,” says Director of Tourism, Rosa Harris.
“Not only do we want agents to have their own wonderful vacation, we also want them to see all the destination has to offer their clients, including a host of new hotel projects and expanded activity offerings, an ever-growing restaurant scene and airport upgrades.”
Here’s a look at what’s available:
HOTELS & RESORTS
- Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa: Lowest industry rates from now until Dec. 23, 2016.
- Marriott Resort Grand Cayman: Special industry rates between May 1 – July 31, Aug. 1 – Oct. 31, and Nov. 1 – Dec. 23, 2016.
- Grandview Condos on Grand Cayman: Book five nights and receive the 5th night free before Dec. 17, 2016. The deal also includes two complimentary passes to Stingray City.
- Le Soleil d’Or on Cayman Brac: 50% off best available rates for stays between May 1 – Oct. 31, 2016 (minimum three-night stay) with amenities including transfers to/from the resort, full American breakfast daily, pizza cooking class, private farm tour and more.
- Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa: Introductory offer for agents of 50% off the best available accommodation rate. July 1 – Dec. 31, 2016 booking window with Dec. 1 – 19, 2016 and Jan. 1 – Dec. 31, 2017 travel window.
- Grand Cayman Holiday Inn Resort: Travel agents receive 50% off the Best Flex Rates this summer with travel until Sept. 30, 2016.
- Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman – Receive a 40% discount off room rates inclusive of resort fee and daily breakfast for two. Travel window until Dec. 16, 2016.
- Wyndham Reef Resort: Agents receive a 40% discount off all offered COMRAC rates based on availability.
- Cayman Islands Boat Rentals: Exclusive 25% discount on boat charters, rentals and wave runner tours.
- Capt. Marvin’s Watersports: Discounted rates on Stingray City/snorkel and Turtle Farm/Town of Hell tours.
- Dive Tech: Dive-and-stay packages with their hotel partners the Holiday Inn Grand Caymanian or Lighthouse Point.
- Red Sail Sports: 20% off all watersports and activities including snorkel tours, diving, catamaran sails and more.
- Cayman Turtle Farm: Reduced entry fees for travel agents and their companions.
- Cayman Spirits Co: Take a free distillery tour and learn how rum is made in the Cayman Islands.
- Pedro St. James National Historic Site: Reduced entry fees for travel agents and their families into this unique monument to Cayman’s birthplace of democracy.