SANTA CLARITA — Princess Cruises’ ‘Red, White & Blue Sale’ does more than just honour the men and women of the American and Canadian militaries – it saves clients money and ensure upgrades and value-added amenities, too.
Available to residents of Canada, the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda, the sale features cruise deal savings on six- to 60-day cruise vacations departing from North America to destinations worldwide. These include the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexico, Canada & New England, Hawaii, Australia & New Zealand, South Pacific, Southeast Asia, South America and World Cruises.
Cruise fares to these destinations are offered from US$749 per person from Fall 2017 through Spring 2018.
In addition to savings on cruise fares, guests can reserve their booking with a reduced deposit of only $100 per person. They can take advantage of a special introductory offer on Ocean Medallion cruises to the Caribbean, with balcony upgrades starting from $99 on select seven-day Caribbean cruises.
Ocean Medallion is a first-of-its-kind wearable device that enables personal concierge services, including sophisticated wayfinding, food and beverage on demand and interactive gaming.
Examples of ‘Red, White & Blue Sale’ cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise (7 days): Interior – $799 per person; Balcony – $898 per person
- Mexico cruise (7 days): Interior – $749 per person; Balcony – $949 per person
- Panama Canal cruise (10 days): Interior – $999 per person; Balcony – $1,799 per person
- Canada & New England cruise (7 days): Interior – $999 per person; Balcony – $1,399 per person
- Hawaii cruise (15 days): Interior – $1,599 per person; Balcony – $2,699 per person
- Australia & New Zealand cruise (12 days): Interior – $1,299 per person; Balcony – $2,299 per person
Guests can also bring the whole family along with reduced third and fourth guest cruise fares.
Furthermore, Princess Cruises is offering up to $250 free onboard spending money for veterans as well as active, retired or disabled military personnel. This special military benefit is eligible on any cruise, any time of the year, and can be used to purchase a variety or amenities and experiences including Lotus Spa treatments, specialty restaurant dining, gifts, jewelry and excursions.
The ‘Red, White & Blue Sale’ runs until July 5.