Destination Resorts Hawaii and Travaasa Hāna are making it easier for families to explore Maui with the newly created “More to Maui” package. The package allows families to enjoy the regional cultures and must-see sights of lush Hāna to the golden-sand beaches of Makena and Wailea.
“More to Maui” starts with three nights in a two-bedroom, oceanview villa in Makena followed by three nights in a low-rise bungalow suite at Travaasa Hāna. The package rate starts at $3,082 for six nights and includes a rental car and accommodations for two adults and two children.
Inclusions for families at Destination Resorts Hawaii:
- Welcome Maui Coffee
- $85 in dining credits from Duo Steak and Seafood at the Four Seasons Wailea, Kō Restaurant at the Fairmont Kea Lani, Tommy Bahama, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- $55 in spa credits from spas at Four Seasons Wailea, Grand Wailea and Fairmont Kea Lani
- Foodland’s Maka‘i Grocery Discount Card
- WiFi access
Inclusions families will enjoy at Travaasa Hana:
- Welcome banana bread and lei greeting
- Bottled water and organic coffee
- Daily activities such as sunrise yoga, aqua aerobics, juicy living, lei making, hula and ‘ukulele lessons, coconut husking, throw net fishing, live Hawaiian music
- Weekly experiences such as Waipauma coastal hike, bamboo pole fishing, manager’s cocktail reception
- Shuttle service to nearby Hāmoa Beach
- Complimentary snorkelling gear, boogie board and bicycle rental
- Self or valet parking
- WiFi access
On the South side, families can bask on the endless blue hues of the Pacific along the many swimmable beaches of Wailea and Makena. Championship golf courses of emerald green and sporadic bursts of colourful fauna and flora are in generous display throughout the year. A little further down south is a black lava-coloured coastline and walking trail that was once the ancient King’s Highway.
Vanilla-coloured waterfalls explode through the lush greenery of Hāna along Maui’s eastern shore, the second destination. Located at the end of the famous Road to Hāna, Travaasa Hāna is a quiet retreat surrounded by natural beauty and known for its Hawaiian cultural heritage and small town charm. Nearby points of interest and attractions are Ka‘eleku Caverns, Wai‘anapanapa State Park, Kahanu Garden, Pools of ‘Oheo, Waimoku Falls and Haleakalā National Park.
The “More to Maui” package simplifies the planning of multi-town vacations allowing for more quality time with families. The package is available for travel until Dec. 19. For reservations call 1-866-384-4594 or visit destinationresortshawaii.com or travaasa.com.