VALENCIA, CA — Cunard is reporting its strongest bookings in 10 years following the launch of its Summer 2023 itineraries.
Featuring over 150 new international voyages, the program has seen a record-breaking first two days of trading, with demand especially strong for Princess and Queens Grills Suites. Voyages ranging between 2-37 nights in duration call at 120 ports in 35 countries, with 23 late evening departures and 15 overnight stays.
“We are thrilled by the robust response to our recently announced Summer 2023 voyage program, which has surpassed our record-breaking sales in 2021 when Queen Elizabeth’s summer at sea sailings became available to book,” said Jamie Paiko, Vice President of Sales for Cunard North America. “Cunard’s two strongest booking periods in more than a decade have happened in the last 12 months, which is a true reflection of Cunard’s global appeal and our guests’ enthusiasm to rejoin our luxury ocean travel experience.”
New voyages in 2023 include the following:
- The Canary Islands (V312): This 12-night voyage of Spain and Portugal onboard Queen Victoria departs Southampton on April 27, 2023, with inside staterooms priced from US$1,799 per person.
- North Cape Discovery (V315): This journey onboard Queen Victoria departs Southampton on June 6, 2023, with inside staterooms priced from $2,399 per person.
- Transatlantic Crossing, New England and Canada (M329H): Sailing roundtrip from Southampton, guests will travel to New York via Transatlantic Crossing before embarking on an exploration of New England and Canada that includes three days in Quebec. Queen Mary 2 departs Southampton Sept. 22, 2023, with inside staterooms priced from $4,999 per person.
- Mediterranean Highlights (M316): This 14-night voyage sails from Southampton onboard the Queen Mary 2, which departs Southampton on June 9, 2023. Inside staterooms are priced from $2,899 per person.
- Alaska (Q320): This voyage to Alaska’s icy fjords sails aboard Queen Elizabeth and departs Vancouver on June 8, 2023. Inside staterooms are priced from $1,799 per person.
- Western Mediterranean (Q330B): This seven-night Mediterranean voyage from Barcelona sails aboard Queen Elizabeth and departs Sept. 25, 2023. Inside staterooms are priced from $1,249 per person.
For more information, travel agents can contact their Business Development Manager, visit OneSource or call Cunard toll free at 1-800-528-6273.