Crystal Esprit’s 11 new voyages in 2021 include Turkish coast, UAE & Holy Lands
Thursday, December 6, 2018
MIAMI — Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises has unveiled the complete 2021 deployment for Crystal Esprit, featuring 45 voyages “filled with options for inquisitive travellers”.
According to Carmen Roig, Crystal’s senior vice president of marketing and sales, the line is returning to the Adriatic and Seychelles regions following “overwhelming popularity”, and that it’s also expanding its reach to other locales like the Turkish Coast and less explored areas of the Holy Lands.
Nearly all of the 62-guest, butler-service, all-suite yacht’s 2021 voyages are seven days, designed to suit busy calendars or combine easily for expanded vacations. A total of 11 new voyages will make their debuts in 2021.
Here are some highlights:
- Turkey’s Turquoise Coast, three 10-day voyages: Exploring the Turkish Riviera, archaeological sites (including UNESCO-listed Ephesus and the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, one of the Seven Wonders of the World), charming resort towns and landscapes ideal for active outdoor pursuits like hiking, bicycling and village walks in Antalya, Bodrum, Kas, Kalkan, Kuşadasi, Finike and Datça, as well as calls to Larnaca and Limassol, Cyprus.
- Dalmatian Coast, 22 7-day voyages: Designed for combining or indulging individually, these itineraries highlight the beauty of Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro, from Split’s UNESCO-listed Diocletian Palace and Dubrovnik’s impenetrable walls, to Hvar’s fresh water springs and Korçula’s blue waters. Other calls include Vis, Trogir, Opatija, Zadar, Rovinj and Sibenik, Croatia; Kotor, Montenegro; Piran, Slovenia; and Venice, Italy.
- Seychelles, nine 7-day voyages: From the famous giant tortoises of Laraie Bay, Curieuse Island to Mahé’s massive granite peaks, these identical itineraries offer travellers a slice of island paradise in the heart of the Indian Ocean, with overnights in Praslin and Laraie Bay and calls to Aride Island, La Passe, St. Anne and Mahé’s Eden Island and Victoria Harbor.
- Greek Isles, five 7-day voyages: These immersive voyages include the UNESCO-listed sites of the Monastery of St. John in Patmos, Delphi in Itea, the island of Delos, and many others in Rhodes, Mykonos, Hydra, Chania/Crete, Athens, Naxos and Santorini.
- United Arab Emirates, four voyages, 6, 7, 9 and 12 days: Exploring the Arabian Gulf, these voyages offer overnights in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, plus Doha, Qatar and Muscat, Oman on select sailings. Additional destinations include Khasab, Sir Banir Yas Island, Oman and Manama, Bahrain, depending on the itinerary.
- Holy Lands, two voyages, 8 and 11 days: Highlighting the sacred and spectacular sites of Cyprus, Israel, Egypt and Jordan, these voyages are filled with multiple overnights in gateway cities. Guests can explore the treasures of Jerusalem, the vibrant culture of Tel Aviv, Haifa’s glorious coastline and the resort town of Eilat, as well as venture to Cairo’s Great Pyramids of Giza and explore the once lost riches of Petra.
Crystal Esprit’s 2021 yachting collection is open for booking. Fares begin at US$4,149 per person with Book Now Savings of up to $2,000 per suite available through Feb. 28, 2019.