MIAMI — Crystal Expedition Cruises has announced a new Caribbean itinerary for the new Crystal Endeavor, marking the luxury yacht’s U.S. debut from Miami.
The nine-night voyage, ‘Expedition Yachting: Caribbean Mystique,’ will sail from Miami to San Juan from Oct. 25-Nov. 3, 2021, calling on Great Exuma and Man of War Bay, Inagua Island, Bahamas; White Bay and Great Harbor (overnight) on Jost Van Dyke, and Norman Island in the British Virgin Islands; Gustavia, St. Barts; and Saba, Netherlands. Reservations are now open.
“Guests who have sailed onboard Crystal Endeavor since her launch in July are loving the expedition experience, both for the unique and remote destinations she can access, as well as the expansive public spaces, Michelin-inspired cuisine and unmatched one-to-one staff to guest ratio with every suite featuring Crystal’s renowned butler service,” said Jack Anderson, president of Crystal. “Because of the size of Crystal Endeavor, we are able to explore rare, off-the-beaten path destinations, for example on this voyage, Great Inagua has no natural harbor so cruise ships cannot call there, but Crystal Endeavor will position in Man of War Bay and launch Zodiacs from the ship’s own marina.
Anderson added that the Endeavor, which launched in July, has been designed with eco-friendly features that allow it to visit these remote places with minimal environmental impact. These include dynamic positioning that enables it to remain in place using GPS and thrusters rather than dropping anchor to protect delicate ocean reefs.
Here are some highlights of the destinations featured on ‘Expedition yachting: Caribbean Mystique’:
- Hiking the lush mountains of Saba and explorations in UNESCO-listed Inagua National Park, home to West Indian flamingos and a variety of bird species
- Swimming with the pics of Major Cay off Great Exuma
- Great Inagua, where 45% of the island is devoted to Great Inagua National Park, is where guests can spot Bahama parrots, Inagua Woodstar hummingbirds, tricolored herons and other bird species
- Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands is known for yachting, the iconic Soggy Dollar Bar on White bay and famous Foxy’s Bar on Great Harbor
- Norman Island boasts countless snorkelling opportunities and is a launch point for excursions to Tortola and the Baths at Virgin Gorda
- St. Tarts is home to 22 beaches, great shopping and dining and an array of watersports
To entice travellers to book, Crystal is offering savings, reduced deposits and an extended final payment date to 60 days prior to first date of service. All-inclusive cruise fares for the new Oct. 25 ‘Expedition Yachting: Caribbean Mystique’ start at US$13,999 per guest, including limited-time Book Now Savings of 5%, while new-to-Crystal guests save 2.5% on their voyage, with solo fares starting at 150%. Travellers with Future Cruise Credits and Future Cruise Payments may redeem them on this sailing.
As part of its Crystal Clean+ measures, Crystal guests 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to boarding a Crystal ship. Due to Florida state law, the company is adjusting this policy for the Miami port of embarkation and will highly recommend, but no require, that all guests be fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated guests must be pre-approved after initial waitlist, are subject to capacity control, and proof of valid travel insurance is required. Unvaccinated guests must also adhere to specific protocols and further testing requirements.
For more details click here.