Travel advisors have until Aug. 1 to enter the contest
Cruise CEO President Caroline Hay

Cruise CEO celebrates one-year anniversary with cruise giveaway

TORONTO — Cruise CEO is turning one and to celebrate, it’s giving away a free cruise to one lucky travel advisor.

The cruise-centric host agency, which launched in June 2021 as a member of Virtuoso, will be doing a random draw at the end of July 2022 for a free cruise. The contest runs from July 15 to Aug. 1, 2022. Travel advisors can enter the contest at

Reflecting back on the past year and the bold decision to launch during the pandemic, Cruise CEO President Caroline Hay says: “Everyone told us that it was crazy to launch in a pandemic but immediately following came the words, ‘What a great idea and this concept is long overdue!’

“We’ve seen host agencies popping up all over the place this past year. Cruise CEO isn’t trying to recreate a host agency model that is already out there – we’ve created one that is not.”

Cruise CEO offers a high split of commission “to put more money in the pockets of the cruise seller,” adds Hay. The company also offers a comprehensive supplier partner lineup.

“We’re the only host agency in Canada where cruise is NOT an afterthought. We are standing out from the ordinary and it’s working!” says Hay.

According to Hay, in its first year of operation, Cruise CEO is right on target with its results, with 70% of sales coming from cruise, and the remaining 30% from all-inclusive, tours, air, hotels and insurance. And in a nod to its thriving partnership with Virtuoso, 85% of overall sales are booked with Virtuoso partner members.

“Our CEOs have fully embraced our partnership with Virtuoso,” says Hay. “We couldn’t have achieved such great results without our Cruise CEO advisors taking a chance on us. They are an incredible group of like-minded advisors eager to see the business grow.”

Noting the challenges of the past two years due to the pandemic, Hay adds that the company simply wanted to give back to its loyal travel advisors with the cruise contest.

“Travel advisors have worked so hard and the reality is we still have continued issues plaguing our industry,” she says. “We can’t wait to award a hard-working travel advisor with an amazing cruise!”


For more information go to

Travel Week Logo

Get travel news right to your inbox!