TORONTO — CostSaver has announced a brand new Asia program for 2019 following an increase in demand from the industry.
Launching in January, the inaugural Asia program will serve seven new countries – Japan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, India and Hong Kong – with prices starting at $198 per day.
According to Wolf Paunic, president of CostSaver Canada, the brand’s ‘Guided Independent’ style of touring and its highly successful ‘Ready to Go’ rate paved the way for the Asia program. Next year is already tracking be another record-breaking year for CostSaver, with sales to date up by 30%.
“There is real appetite from the ‘Ready to Go’ value traveller, which has opened up a whole new audience to the touring sector and is creating an unbeatable opportunity for the trade,” said Paunic. “We’ve responded to the incredible demand by expanding into new destinations with each year of operation, and we’re very excited to be opening up Asia to the Guided Independent Traveller for the very first time in 2019.”
A total of seven new handcrafted itineraries will debut in 2019, including:
- Japan Discovery (10 days) – Visiting Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka, this is the perfect trip for clients who wish to visit Japan’s top cities while also ticking off sights such as Mount Fuji and Hiroshima along the way.
- Vietnam and Cambodia Adventure (14 days) – Combines a beach stay in Nha Trang with visits to Hanoi, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City and Siem Reap in Cambodia.
- Iconic Thailand (9 days) – Ideal for clients who want to see the sights of the historical ‘Golden Triangle’. Trip highlights include Bangkok, Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai.
- Wonders of China (10 days) – Visiting the main cities of China including Shanghai, Xi’an and Beijing, with all internal flights included.
- MINI STAY:Hong Kong Highlights (4 days) – This four-day mini-stay can be booked as a standalone tour, or as an extension to any Costsaver trip. Highlights include a railway ride on the Peak Tram to the top of Victoria Peak, a visit to the charming Aberdeen fishing village and bargain hunting at Stanley Market.
- Highlights of India (10 days) – Clients can go tiger spotting in Ranthambore National Park, and explore the historical sites of Delhi, the Rajput majesty of Jaipur and the famed Taj Mahal.
- Highlights of India with Varanasi (12 days) – Travellers can experience life on the banks of the holy River Ganges with a sunrise boat cruise in the ancient city of Varanasi. Also included are visits to Rajasthan, Delhi and Agra.
All CostSaver tours include accommodation in handpicked hotels, daily breakfast plus additional dining experiences, sightseeing, a Travel Director, coach transportation and airport transfers.
For more information go to www.costsavertour.com/en-ca/deals/asia-2019.