TORONTO — Proving its dedication to trade and travel agents, Contiki has launched a brand new agent site as well as a commemorative month-long giveaway.
The news, which was made ahead of tomorrow’s Travel Agent Day, reflects the close relationship Contiki has with its loyal agent partners. According to the company, their loyalty “remains vital to the brand’s success”.
Available at contiki.com/agents, the new site includes improved functions such as speed, ease of use and look and feel, all key elements when booking Contiki trips faster and more efficiently. The log-in process has been upgraded to a single sign log-in across all The Travel corporation brands, while an intuitive search process will help agents book significantly faster.
“We are extremely proud to be launching our new agent website,” said Sheralyn Berry, Vice President of Sales for Contiki Holidays Canada. “It has been designed with the travel agents’ needs in mind. We based all of the site upgrades from feedback and requirements from the agent community.”
Berry added that the new site will be “extremely easy to navigate” and that Contiki has “included information that travel agents will love”, such as fams, campaign flyers and marketing assets.
To celebrate the official launch, Contiki is giving away a $50 Amazon gift card to every agent who makes their first booking on the new site by May 31.
The site’s new design replicates a similar look to Contiki’s consumer site, and features the following enhancements:
- Enhanced New Search Tool: The new site will make it easy to search trips by region, dates and price, plus agents can add more filters on the results page to include deals and travel styles.
- Detailed & Informative Trip Pages, Maps & Inclusions: All of the information agents need about a trip in one place, which makes it easy to access, email and print.
- Manage Bookings & Agency History: Agents can easily keep track of and modify their bookings online.
- Current Deals & Offers: Discounts, promotions and ongoing deals.
- Online Bookings Made Easy: Contiki’s entire collection of trips, with up-to-date pricing and availability.
- New Trips: Agents will always know which are the latest trips.
- ContikiU: Agents can be kept updated on their Contiki knowledge and gain easy access to incentives, discounts and fams.
- Marketing Material: Personalize, print and download flyers, photos and other marketing materials.
Contiki’s updated agent site will be rolled out around the world throughout the first half of 2018. Initial feedback from agents has been “incredibly positive”.
For more information go to contiki.com/agents.