TORONTO — With this summer halfway gone, Contiki is encouraging millennials to start thinking about next summer.
Until Sept. 15, clients who book a Contiki Europe Summer 2016 trip will pay 2015 prices, plus get an extra 10% off.
“Contiki Europe 2015 was one of our most successful programs to date, says Contiki Canada President, Brad Ford. “With 145 trips to 34 countries, seamlessly organized into eight travel styles, it was easier than ever for our loyal agents to book a Contiki trip for their clients. Our Europe Summer 2016 Preview offers the best savings of the year on the same best-selling Europe trips, making it more affordable for young travellers to book an epic, once-in-a-lifetime trip to look forward to all year.”
Sample trips include:
- European Discovery: a 13-day Discovery Plus trip to London, Amsterdam, Munich, Venice and more
- European Magic: a 10-day Discovery Plus trip to London, Amsterdam, Venice, Paris and more)
- Mediterranean Highlights: a 13-day Discovery Plus trip to Madrid, Barcelona, the French Riviera, Florence and more
- Greek Island Hopping: a 13-day Easy Pace trip to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini and Ios
- Italian Espresso: an 8-day Easy Pace trip to Rome, Florence and Venice.
For more information and to view all Preview 2016 trips, visit: contiki.com/2016preview. Follow @ContikiCanada on Instagram and Twitter for deals, travel tips and more.