FRANKFURT — Condor Airlines is increasing its presence across North America with more nonstop flights to Frankfurt – including a number of routes from Canadian gateways.
From its Frankfurt hub, Condor offers connecting service to 100+ destinations throughout Europe via a network of airline and rail partners including Lufthansa, SAS, Aegean Airlines and more.
Plus, North American passengers can take advantage of Condor’s interline partner WestJet, as well as Alaska Airlines and JetBlue.
Says Mikko Turtiainen, Director of Sales, The Americas for Condor Airlines: “This summer we’re thrilled to build upon [our] North American growth strategy by adding Edmonton/Jasper in Canada to our route network as well as increasing our frequency of nonstop Frankfurt departures and proudly introducing more markets to our A330neo and our competitive Business Class and Premium Economy products.”
Here’s a look at Condor’s routes out of Canada, for summer 2023 …
- Toronto (YYZ): Five times a week service starts May 1 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday)
- Vancouver (YVR): Five times a week service starts May 3 (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Halifax (YHZ): Three times a week service starts May 20 (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)
- Edmonton/Jasper (YEG): Twice a week service starts May 26 (Tuesday and Friday)
- Whitehorse (YXY): One a week service starts May 28 (Sunday)