MISSISSAUGA — How many tours are featured in Collette’s brand new line? Over 20 in all, each one focusing on “hyper-local” experiences for groups of no more than 19 guests.
Called ‘Explorations’, the new line of tours has been designed to “shape the understanding of a destination and shape a traveller’s vision of the world”, says the company. Destinations include Finland, Morocco, Costa Rica, South Africa and more.
Itineraries focus on “hyper-local” and active experiences, with many that include the choice-on-tour option where guests select the experience that best appeals to their interests.
“Over the last 100 years, we’ve learned a lot about what works on tour and we’re excited to add this breadth of product to Collette’s offerings,” said CEO Dan Sullivan. “Whether it’s hunting for truffles in southern France, a home-hosted meal in Morocco, or an overnight in a glass igloo in northern Finland, our guests can now connect to destinations in an entirely different way.”
New Explorations tours include:
- Colors of Morocco
- Taste of Vietnam
- The Northern Lights of Finland
- Italy’s Bella Vita
- Journey Through Southern France
- The Novelties of Northern Spain
- Switzerland: Hidden Trails & Majestic Peaks
- Mysteries of India
- Kingdoms of Southeast Asia
- Experience Colombia
- Costa Rica: A World of Nature
- Icelandic Adventure
- The Plains of Africa
- Machu Picchu & the Galapagos Islands
- Countryside of the Emerald Isle
- Italy’s Treasures: Art, Food & Wine of Italy
- Exploring South Africa, Victoria Falls & Botswana
- Tuscan & Umbrian Countryside
For more information go to www.explorations.com.