TORONTO — Club Med has kicked off its April Flash Sale with savings of up to 50% off future all-inclusive getaways.
Travellers have until April 21, 2021 to book select travel dates through July 2, 2022 (blackout dates apply) at any of Club Med’s fan-favourite resorts in Mexico, the Caribbean and Florida. The sale includes up to 50% off vacations in 2021 and 2022. Plus, kids under four years old stay for free.
Resorts include the following:
- Club Med Cancún Yucatan, Mexico: Featuring three white sand beaches situated next to the world’s second largest coral reef, this resort also boasts the new Club Med Amazing Family program that includes a fun-filled agenda of weekly activities.
- Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Located on a 2,000-foot stretch of beach, this resort features the newly renovated Tiara Exclusive Collection space that includes airy two-bedroom oceanside family suites, a dedicated infinity pool and bar and morning room service.
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Florida: This all-inclusive family resort located along the St. Lucie River focuses on sports and fun. Amenities include a Sports Academy with top-ranked coaches and an adult-exclusive infinity pool with a dedicated bar.
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks and Caicos: Nestled on Grace Bay Beach, this resort features newly renovated accommodations, an infinity-edged pool, wellness centre, wine cellar and unlimited activities like sailing, kayaking and flying trapeze.
- Club Med La Caravelle, Guadeloupe: This all-inclusive resort boasts childcare options, family suites and a new spa featuring a freshly renovated bar and restaurant.
- Club Med Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic: This eco-chic and environmentally friendly all-inclusive resort comprises four boutique-villages. Guests can enjoy local excursions such as whale watching in Samaná Bay.
Guests can book with peace of mind thanks to Club Med’s flexible cancellation policy and medical assistance program. Here are the details:
- Flexible Cancellation Policy: For new bookings made on or before April 30, 2021, guests can receive a full refund should they need to cancel their stay up to 31 days prior to the anticipated travel date for stays on and prior to Dec. 16, 2021. Clients will receive a full refund of the land portion and air portion of their stay if flights were booked with Air Canada, Air Transat or WestJet
- Emergency Assistance Program: Provides all clients traveling before Dec. 31, 2022 with coverage for emergency medical expenses during their stay, including those related to COVID-19.
- Safe Together: Club Med has implemented reinforced health & hygiene protocols across resorts worldwide, to ensure that all of guests can enjoy their stay with complete peace of mind. These include protective face coverings for staff, hand sanitizer available throughout the resort, deep cleaning and frequent sanitizing of surfaces and facilities, social distancing, capped resort capacity, temperature checks on arrival and periodically during the stay, doctor or nursing staff available 24/7 in the resort.