TORONTO — Club Med is launching its new Amazing Family program at two resorts this spring: Club Med Punta Cana and Cancun Yucatan.
The new concept includes a weekly agenda of activities from five different categories – Time to PLAY, Time to SPLASH, Time to QUEST, Time to RECHARGE and Amazing Family Happy Time.
Developed with families in mind, every category of the program offers new ways for families to enjoy their time together:
- Time to PLAY: “Rediscover how great it feels to play as a family with games like Bag Board, Mölkky, Pallina and life-sized versions of Twister, Jenga and Mikado. Parents can relive the joy they felt playing these games as children but now with their kids.”
- Time to SPLASH: “Have some fun in the water with games designed to help you reconnect without worrying about who wins or loses. Have a blast on the water wheel or play with weighted sticks and water balls. Enjoy a friendly game of water volleyball while enjoying the sunshine and cooling off at the same time.”
- Time to QUEST: “Put your minds together as a family and solve a mystery with the help of Club Med staff as they take you on a digital treasure hunt around the resort. Or try not to get lost by participating in a skill testing and exciting escape game.”
- Time to RECHARGE: “Put your feet up and relax in a swinging hammock or unwind with some quieter activities including memory games and family yoga classes perfect for younger children.”
- Amazing Family Happy Time: “Have fun with an assortment of family activities to take part in, including entertaining shows, family archery, Olympiads and medal ceremonies as well as dedicated daily family time at the playground with CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil.”