MONTREAL — Meeting is now in session! Club Med’s newly founded Travel Professionals Advisory Board held its first official meeting in Montreal to discuss the company’s goals and plans for the future.
Taking place at Club Med’s Montreal office, the meeting welcomed all nine Board members, each one selected by Club Med and representing a vast range of expertise, from family vacations in the Caribbean to ski and group trips. The members include:
- Salwa Bariche, Cinquième Saison
- Francine Martin, Voyages Régence
- Karen Fine, Flight Centre
- Béatrice Charmettant, Voyages Claudelle
- Jennifer Brousseau, Sportvac
- Marie-Ève Cloutier, Club Voyages Tourbec Vaudreuil / Lapointe
- Nathalie Guilbert, Groupe Voyages VP
- Michelle Green, Travel Edge
- Martine Phaneuf, Vacances Le Faubourg
“We created the Travel Professionals Advisory Board to facilitate communication between our brand and our loyal travel partners,” says Jacinda Lowry, National Sales Director of Club Med Canada. “We hope these interactive meetings will enable our partners to collaborate with the company and have them contribute to Club Med’s future direction and success.”
This first meeting focused on the company’s goals and plans for the upcoming Club Med Québec Charlevoix resort, which will open its doors in December 2020. The meeting was also an opportunity to involve board members in reflecting on Club Med’s development pillars, including Meetings & Events by Club Med.
Other engagements will soon follow this initial meeting, including a fam trip and an invitation to the Club Med Québec Charlevoix opening event.
For more information, visit ClubMed.ca.