TORONTO – As part of its new campaign, Contiki has penned a “love letter to Europe” in an effort to encourage young Canadians to book a trip during the peak summer months.
The ‘Europe Everyday’ campaign, which runs until July 31, allows clients to save up to 20% off on a selection of last-minute Summer Europe adventures that depart this summer, as well as up to $365 off select trips to Europe this fall, winter and spring 2019.
“We’re excited to launch this new campaign as an ode to such a beautiful region,” said Sheralyn Berry, President of Contiki Canada. “From the snow-capped mountains of Switzerland to the sheer romanticism of Paris during springtime, we want young Canadians to fall in love with Europe every day of the year.”
According to Contiki, while Europe is still primarily seen as a summer vacation destination, the continent has seen a new trend among young travellers visiting during the off-season. Canadians are now seeing endless possibilities in off-peak months, which typically offer lower prices, fewer crowds and Christmas markets.
Here are samples of last-minute summer deals, available at up to 20% off:
- Greek Island Hopping: Three nights in Mykonos, Ios, Santorini and Athens
- Croatia Island Escape: Island hopping from Hvar, Split, Dubrovnik and other hotspots
- Mediterranean Escape: Starts in Rome, to the Amalfi coast, ends in Athens
Here are autumn itineraries, with savings up to $365 off, departing between October 2018 to March 2019:
- Simply Italy: 12-day journey that visits Rome, Florence, Milan, Venice and more
- Mediterranean Highlights: Highlights include Rome, the French Riviera, Barcelona and Madrid
- Spanish Spree: A two-week journey that includes San Sebastian, Ibiza and more
Winter itineraries include the following, with savings up to $365 off, departing between October 2018 to March 2019:
- Iceland: This four-day adventure includes the Blue Lagoon and a search for the Northern Lights
- Berlin to Budapest: Ideal for the refined traveller, this journey includes everything from a goulash cooking class to Czech craft beer sampling
- European Discovery: On this nine-country trip, highlights include a traditional German beer hall and gelateria in Rome
Spring itineraries include the following:
- Eastern Road: Clients can start in Berlin with the option to loop back around or end in Warsaw
- Spain, Morocco & Portugal: Clients will visit medinas and mosques, cathedrals and kasbahs, and see seven World Heritage Sites
- Western Quest: This one-week itinerary highlights the bustling city of Barcelona, the wine region of Bordeaux and the seaside town of San Sebastian
For more information go to www.contiki.com/ca/en/activity/europe-everyday.