MORRISTOW — In celebration of Tartan Week, CIE Tours International has announced new offers on top Scottish tours.
Taking place from April 3-10, with National Tartan Day scheduled for April 6, Tartan Week encourages millions of North Americans to reconnect with their Scottish roots. And as a leader in premier guided vacations to Britain and Ireland, CIE Tours is joining in on the week-long festivities with substantial discounts on up to seven of its Scotland-based itineraries.
There are two ways to save on Scotland this April with CIE:
- ‘Scottish Clans & Castles’ Tour of the Week: Clients save 15%, or $1,000-$1,683, when booking between April 3-9
- April Promotion: Clients enjoy 10% off select summer departures for the following Scottish tours when booked by April 22: ‘Scottish Dream’ (8 days, from $2,552 per person); ‘Taste of Scotland & Ireland’ (10 days, from $3,225 per person); ‘Best of Britain’ (10 days, from $3,654 per person); and ‘Highlights of Britain’ (15 days, from $5,396 per person)
Before booking, CIE has three fun facts for Scotland-bound travellers:
- There are more than 150 languages, in addition to English, spoken in Scotland.
- 13% of the country’s population identifies as ginger, the highest proportion in the world.
- More than 800 islands comprise Scotland, of which only 100 are inhabited.
“Scotland has much to offer travellers, whether they choose to immerse themselves in the stunning landscape, delve into the rich culture of the country, explore the deep royal connections or sample the finest Scotch whiskey,” said the company.
For more information go to cietours.com.