ATHENS — Celestyal Cruises has launched its ‘biggest ever sale’ featuring last-minute summer savings of up to 44% on select 2022 sailings.
Running now through July 11, 2022, the sale includes prices starting at US$353 on the three-night ‘Iconic Aegean’ itinerary (normally priced at $610), and $845 for the popular seven-night ‘Idyllic Aegean’ itinerary (normally priced at $1,500).
All cruises include the Celestyal All-Inclusive Experience featuring unlimited classic drinks, locally-inspired cuisine onboard, entertainment, select shore excursions, port and service charges (including fuel surcharges) and gratuities. Solo travellers also enjoy no single supplement on select sailings.
“For travelers who might have delayed their summer vacation plans or have been reluctant to travel to Europe due to the rising costs of air travel, Celestyal Cruises is pleased to offer the best value at sea this summer and beyond to offset those air fares,” said Leslie Peden, chief commercial officer. “Our all-inclusive vacations have always been extremely good value, and now we are making them even more affordable and bringing that dream Greek Isles cruise within reach for more North Americans.”
Other sale prices (based on double occupancy) include the following:
- The four-night ‘Iconic Aegean’ sailing from Athens to Mykonos, Kusadasi, Patmos, Crete, Rhodes and Santorini, is priced from $461 compared with the regular price of $770.
- The seven-night ‘Eclectic Aegean’ starts at the sale price of $695 compared with the regular price of $1,250. Starting in Athens, the itinerary calls upon Kavala, a new stop for Celestyal, Thessaloniki, Volos and Santorini. Guests also have the option of departing from Istanbul.
- For travellers looking to book vacations now for the fall and winter, the seven-night ‘Three Continents’ cruise, which visits Egypt, Israel, Cyprus, Turkey and Greece, starts at $845 compared with the usual price of $1,250.
- The themed seven-night ‘Steps of Paul’ sailing, which departs Athens on Oct. 15 and visits Thessaloniki, Kavala and Patmos in Greece as well as Istanbul, Dikili and Kusadasi in Turkey, is priced from $1,095 compared with $1,500 outside of the promotional period.
- Those looking to celebrate the holidays at sea can book Celestyal’s special 10-night Dec. 17 Christmas sailing, which departs Athens and visits Thessaloniki and Rhodes in Greece along with Izmir (Turkey), Egypt, Israel and Cyprus. This special cruise is priced at $1,309 compared with $1,570.
- The special eight-night Dec. 27 New Years’ cruise, which departs Athens and visits Crete, Santorini and Volos in Greece and Kusadasi and Istanbul, is reduced from $1,500 to $1,103.
- Those looking for a longer cruise experience can book the combined 18-night special Christmas and New Years’ itinerary, which begins in Athens and visits Thessaloniki, Rhodes, Crete, Santorini and Volos in Greece and Izmir, Kusadasi and Istanbul, along with Egypt, Israel and Cyprus. This sailing, normally priced at $2,730, is now priced from $2,073.
For more information go to https://celestyal.com/us/ or call 1-877-337-4665.