TORONTO — Insight Vacations is celebrating two of its most popular destinations with a new travel advisor incentive and grand prize campaign.
Called ‘Set Your ‘I’ on a Magical Journey’, the campaign will feature both Italy and Ireland until March 31. Each week Insight will highlight a different unique selling point, while offering engaging content for agents to use to help close their bookings.
Plus, agents who book any journey offered by Insight Vacations has a chance to win prizes including a trip to Italy or Ireland for one top selling travel advisor.
Advisors must be a member of ‘The IV Insider’ Facebook page to be eligible for the campaign incentive and offer.
“There are many unique brand selling points packed into our 13 journeys to Italy, and seven to Ireland, with our magical Insight Experiences truly bringing a destination to life and designed to invite our guests to experience the country like a local,” says Brad Ford, President of Insight Vacations.
“Whether Travel Advisors choose to set their client’s eye on Italy and embrace the enchanting dolce vita, or Ireland, to revel in the emerald countryside, we hope to inspire our terrific Advisors with engaging content and rewarding incentives as a show of appreciation for their continued support.”
Here’s a look at the prizing available (agents must sign up/be a member of the IV Facebook agent page ‘The IV Insider’ to be eligible)…
- Book 5 passengers & receive a $200 cash gift card
- Book 10 passengers & receive a $500 cash gift card
- Book 15 passengers & receive a $1,000 cash gift card
- Book 20 passengers and receive a $1,500 cash gift card and be entered into a draw for a free Insight Vacations journey to Italy or Ireland (excluding Irish Elegance), for travel before June 2020
- $50 optional experience voucher per person will also be offered for consumers to use on all trips to Italy and Ireland
The incentive is valid on new bookings only and must be made between Feb. 1 and March 31 at 11:59 p.m. Bookings will be calculated and reported by Insight Vacations Canada on March 31 for gift card eligibility.