MONTEGO — Nine Canadians were among the 50 top-selling North American agents who were recently flown to Jamaica as guests of the Jamaica tourist Board (JTB).
As part of the JTB’s ‘One Love Rewards’ program, the 50 agents were flown to the island along with a guest and given the royal treatment at Moon Palace Jamaica Grande in Ocho Rios. Their trip also included tours, world-class dining, shopping and a special ‘All White Affair’ gala and awards presentation.
The following Canadian agents qualified for the 2017 reward:
- Darlene Rhoden, The TravelNet, Ontario
- Pauline Blacoe, Shinetravel.ca, Ontario
- Lois Barbour, Travel Time – TPI Inc., Newfoundland
- Jennifer Jackson, Suite Trip Travel TPI, Ontario
- Jennifer Borgh, Travel Only & Borghinvilla, Ontario
- Karen Lantigua, My WeddingAway.com, Ontario
- Sharon Boissonneault, House of Travel, Quebec
- Susan Cianfarani, InStyle Vacations, Ontario
- Jennifer MacDonald, Sell Off Vacations, Nova Scotia
Jamaica’s ‘One Love Rewards’ program serves as a dedicated training platform for the travel agent community to become certified experts on the destination. In addition to learning about the island, travel agents earn valuable rewards points when they record their bookings at www.oneloverewards.com.