MIAMI — Oceania Cruises has opened bookings for its 2024-2025 Tropics and Exotics Collection of itineraries.
The new collection comprises 157 voyages spanning seven continents, and ranges from 7-200 days in length. More than 300 ports of call are featured, including 14 that are off the beaten path. In total, with 30%-50% more time in port than premium lines, the itineraries include an astounding 451 overnight stays across 123 voyages.
“This new collection of itineraries showcases iconic ports of call along with a wealth of opportunities to explore corners of the globe nearly untouched by tourism, and with seven brand-new or better-than-new ships, the journey will be just as rewarding as the destinations,” said Howard Sherman, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
2024-2025 Tropics and Exotics Collection Highlights
- More than 150 itineraries, featuring 123 cruises with overnight stays and 70 Grand Voyages spanning the globe
- With Caribbean, Mexico and Panama Canal voyages, travelers can revel in new corners of the tropics with visits to refreshingly less-traveled islands such as Bonaire, Carriacou, Dominica and Guadeloupe
- In South America, there are multiple adventures into the pristine landscapes of Patagonia, sailings along the Amazon River or voyages that explore the golden coasts of Brazil and Uruguay
- Across Asia, explorers will delight in traveling to far-flung places and iconic attractions that many only dream of with expansive options for Southeast Asia explorations and a number of fascinating Japan-focused journeys
- Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific journeys reveal a blend of dynamic marquee cities as well as unsung treasures in delightfully off-the-beaten-track places such as the coast of Western Australia; Bluff, Gisborne and Timaru in New Zealand; and blissful islands in French Polynesia and Melanesia
- The collection offers a sweeping array of far-flung Grand Voyages, with options linking multiple distinct regions and region-specific journeys that feature in-depth explorations of South America, the South Pacific, Southeast Asia, and even extended Caribbean and Panama Canal journeys
New Ports of Call
- Camarones, Argentina
- Champagne Bay, Vanuatu
- Edinburgh of the Seven Seas, Tristan da Cunha
- Fernandina Beach, Florida
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka
- Hillsborough (Carriacou), Grenada
- Hitachinaka, Japan
- Hualien, Taiwan
- Isla de los Estados, Argentina
- Kupang, Indonesia
- Puerto del Rosario, Canary Islands
- St. Helier, Channel Islands
- Takamatsu, Japan
- Waingpu, Indonesia
For more information go to www.oceaniacruises.com.