TORONTO — Couples will have everything they need to say ‘I do’ at Dreams Resorts & Spas, which is offering complimentary weddings until the end of 2023.
The ‘Dreams Wedding in Paradise’ package, valued at $999, is being offered on a complimentary basis to couples who book by Dec. 31, 2023. Couples must book at least seven nights in the required room category or higher, or five rooms in any category for at least three nights to qualify. The package also applies to vow renewal ceremonies.
The ‘Dreams Wedding in Paradise’ package includes:
- Symbolic ceremony
- Wedding organization and personal touch of on-site wedding coordinator
- Preparation and ironing of couple’s wedding day attire
- Complimentary room for one member of the wedding couple the night before the wedding (based on availability and upon request)
- Bouquet(s) and/or boutonniere(s) for the wedding couple
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Special turndown service the night of the wedding
- 15% off spa treatments (spa boutique purchases not included)
- Newlywed package, including welcome letter, fresh fruit, bottle of sparkling wine and breakfast in bed with mimosas (reservations must be made in advance with the concierge)
- Late checkout for the couple (based on availability and upon request)
- Free anniversary nights (stay a minimum of five paid nights over first anniversary date and receive two additional nights free, or stay four paid nights over first anniversary date and receive one additional night free)
All weddings must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date, unless approved by the wedding coordinator. Once the wedding is confirmed, it cannot be cancelled within six months of the date of the wedding without a fee. For weddings booked within six months of the wedding date, the wedding cannot be cancelled without the penalty of US$100.
For more information click here.