MONTREAL — Black Friday deals are streaming in, with Air Canada Vacations, Air Canada and Aeroplan offering discounts and additional rewards for a limited time.
AIR CANADA VACATIONS
Until Nov. 26, Air Canada Vacations’ customers can book their next trip and take advantage of savings of up to 40% off on vacation packages to all destinations, including Mexico, the Caribbean, Canada and more, for travel in December and January.
In addition, ACV has an exclusive offer for trade partners. Travel agents will receive 2% bonus commission for every Canadian ski vacation package booked until Dec. 6, 2020.
When booking a vacation package to select sun destinations, travellers will also benefit from the COVID-19 Coverage & Assistance Plan administered by Allianz Global Assistance at no additional cost.
Aeroplan Members can earn big with Air Canada and its various partners during the ‘Black Friday Spectacular’ event, which runs from Nov. 19-29.
With the sale, members can enjoy the following:
- Earn up to 5 points per $1 spent on air Canada Gift Cards
- Save up to 20% off select Economy, Premium Economy, Business Class base fares on all Air Canada destinations, for bookings made by Nov. 29, 2020 for travel through June 30, 2021
- Get up to 40% off Sun, Canada, Europe and USA vacation packages
- Get 20% off all hotel and car redemptions
- Earn up to 1,500 bonus Aeroplan points on car rentals at Avis locations worldwide (car rental must be made by Jan. 26, 2021)
- Buy points and earn 50% bonus points of their purchase
Aeroplan Members can earn big when shopping via the Aeroplan eStore from Nov. 19-29. Offers include the following:
- Aeroplan Members can earn up to 10X the points on select brands and get up to 10% off on merchandise redemptions via the Aeroplan eStore during the Black Friday Spectacular event
- Example of retailers include: Hudson’s Bay, Lululemon, Indigo, Sephora, The Gap, Under Armour and many more
To shop through the Aeroplan eStore, members can log into their Aeroplan account at aircanada.com/aeroplan. Once logged in, they can browse the Brands’ section to shop directly on top brand websites and earn points, or browse the product catalogue to order directly through the eStore using their points or earning points when they pay with a credit card.
Members can also earn more points on each purchase if they use an Aeroplan co-branded credit card and, if they’re an Aeroplan Elite Status member, they’ll get an extra two points per dollar spent when shopping via the eStore.