BERMUDA — Bermuda’s popular ‘Splash Sale’ is back featuring over 30% off at select hotels, with rates starting at US$159.
The sale applies to bookings made between Aug. 20 and Sept. 10, 2019, for travel between Sept. 3, 2019 and April 30, 2020.
A wide array of hotel and attraction partners are taking part, including:
- Royal Palms: Guests save 30% when booking a Deluxe Mini Suite, with daily continental buffet breakfast, wi-Fi and evening wine hour included. Prices start at US$305.
- Newstead Belmont Hills: Guests save 40% at this upscale retreat, with prices starting from $225.
- The Reefs: Guests who book a Poolside, Cliffside or Junior Suite will receive up to 40% off, with prices starting from $237. Rates include daily breakfast for two, afternoon tea, rum swizzle upon arrival and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Hamilton Princess & Beach Club: Guests who book a Fairmont room will enjoy savings of 30% for a two-night stay, and also earn up to 50% off for a seven-night stay. Moreover, they’ll earn $100 resort credit per room, per stay. Prices start at $159.
- Rosewood Bermuda: This ultra-luxe property is offering 25% off, with prices starting at $638. Guests can enjoy luxe amenities including the Sense Spa, a horizon pool, world-class golf, tennis and fine dining.
- Rosedon: Bermuda’s only Relais & Chateaux Hotel and Huckleberry Restaurant is offering 30% off Superior, Deluxe and Luxury rooms. Rates include daily continental breakfast, afternoon tea, Wi-Fi and beach shuttle service. Complimentary triple filtered drinking water is delivered to rooms daily. Prices start at $277.
For a complete list of offers go to gotobermuda.com/promotion/splash-sale.