MIAMI — Five Canadian travel agents have won an all-expense paid trip to the D.R. after entering Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts’ December incentive.
The incentive, held in Canada, encouraged travel partners to enroll in Bahia Principe Rewards and vie to be the top sellers of the brand’s four Samana properties. The top five-selling agents were rewarded with a seven-night, all-expenses paid trip to select properties in the Dominican Republic, airfare and transfers included, as part of a program offered by the hotel brand.
Out of all travel agents registered with Bahia Principe Rewards, the five winning agents booked the most room nights to the brand’s four properties in Samana – Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado, Luxury Bahia Principe Samana, Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa, and Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo – as well as Grand Bahia Principe San Juan in Rio San Juan.
To have been deemed eligible, agents must have sold a minimum of 20 nights throughout the month of December.
The winners are:
- Berta de Melo, Club Voyages – Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado (airfare courtesy of Air Transat)
- Brigitte Truchon, Club Voyages – Luxury Bahia Principe Samana (airfare courtesy of Air Canada Vacations)
- Rose Anne Cirino, Voyages Universal – Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa (airfare courtesy of WestJet)
- Sandra Payette, Voyage Aquarelle – Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo (airfare courtesy of Air Transat)
- Colette Plante, Transat – Grand Bahia Principe San Juan (airfare courtesy of Air Canada Vacations)
Bahia Principe Rewards offers agents the tools to best provide their clients with exceptionally planned vacations. In addition to this December incentive, agents can earn points year-round by completing online courses and booking hotel stays that can be redeemed for perks, including complimentary stays, excursion discounts, spa treatments and more.
For more information go to http://www.bahiaprincipe.com/b2b.