CALABASAS, CA — Following the overwhelming response for its first-ever Loyalty Appreciation Month cruises next month, AmaWaterways has already unveiled dates for 2020 voyages.
The 2020 Loyalty Appreciation Cruises, which take place onboard AmaWaterway’s innovative ships including the new AmaSiena (coming 2020) will take past guests on a selection of sailings from May through November on the Mekong, the lower Danube, the Rhine and the Main and Moselle.
Repeat guests, their travelling companions and those booking additional staterooms to travel with the past guest on the same departure will all be eligible to take advantage of AmaWaterways’ exclusive loyalty savings and special events.
“We were pleased to see so much interest in our Loyalty Cruises this coming November and are thrilled to announce five new Loyalty Cruises with more choices of ships and destinations for 2020,” said Rudi Schreiner, president and co-founder of AmaWaterways. “We hope by providing more advance notice to our past guests, it will give them the chance to plan ahead with friends and family to take advantage of these very special experiences.”
Returning guests will be celebrated on the following seven-night 2020 Loyalty Appreciation Cruises:
• ‘Treasures of the Main & Rhine’ onboard AmaDante, between Nuremberg and Amsterdam (May 14, 2020)
• ‘Gems of Southeast Europe’ onboard AmaPrima between Giurgiu (Romania) and Budapest (Aug. 2, 2020)
• (NEW) ‘Vineyards of the Rhine & Moselle’ onboard the new AmaSiena between Amsterdam and Luxembourg (Aug. 12, 2020)
• ‘Charms of the Mekong’ onboard AmaDara between Ho Chi Minh City and Siem Reap (Oct. 26, 2020)
• ‘Rhine & Moselle Splendors’ onboard the new AmaSiena between Luxembourg and Basel (Nov. 4, 2020)
Similar to the 2019 Loyalty Cruises this November, next year’s designated cruises will provide returning guests with the choice of special bonus savings in the form of free airfare, dollars off or reduced 10% single supplement – all combinable with the benefits of AmaWaterways’ past guest Privilege Rewards Program.