MONTREAL — Air Transat says it is adding capacity on several of its Sun routes in response to increased demand for popular destinations.
The company announced changes to its winter 2017-2018 flight schedule with capacity increases on a number of routes either by using larger aircraft or by adding frequencies.
The changes are as follows:
- Increased capacity to Cancun from Toronto
- Increased capacity on the Halifax to Montego Bay flight
- Addition of a new flight available to passengers from Windsor to Cancun on Friday as of March 2 until the end of April
- Departing from Quebec, a new flight to Fort Lauderdale on Thursdays from Feb. 22 until the end of April
- From Montreal, an additional flight will be offered Sunday afternoons to Punta Cana.