MONTREAL — Air Canada is giving the gift of travel with a new limited-time flight pass that includes plenty of flexibility.
Available until Dec. 1, the ‘Gift of Travel Flight Pass’ offers travel to one of six geographic zones – Canada, U.S., South America, Europe, Asia or Sun – anytime between now and April 2022.
Here’s how it works:
- It can be given as a gift to any Aeroplan member; if they’re not already a member, they simply need to sign up prior to booking travel
- The giver only chooses the travel zone
- The recipient can choose the specific destination from anywhere Air Canada flies to within that travel zone up to two hours before takeoff
- The recipient has until April 20, 2022 to take and complete their trip
The Gift of Travel Flight Pass is purchased in one-way flight credits, including connecting flights, with both Economy and Business Class credits available. This means that two credits is a return trip for one traveller.
Here are some examples of the pricing per one credit:
- Europe and North Africa starts at $549 per flight credit
- South America starts at $599 per flight credit
- Asia starts at $699 per flight credit.
For full pricing and more information click here.