WAIKIKI – Prince Resorts Hawaii has just launched its 2018 Plumeria Rewards, a loyalty program for travel agents that’s available at all three of its properties: Prince Waikiki, Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, and Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel.
Enrollment to the program is free and can be done on PrinceResortsHawaii.com/TravelAgents. Members will earn special benefits and rewards, for both themselves and their clients. Guest amenities include complimentary welcome gift on arrival sent to guests with a personalized message when booking two nights or more at any Prince Resorts Hawaii property.
To qualify, agents must book five nights or more at any PRH property to earn one point. Consecutive nights at multiple properties qualify. Points will be determined from completed form or from the website; retroactive points will not be awarded for past stays. Members are asked to allow 10 days for account updates.
The redemption structure is as follows:
- 2 hours of court use at Seaside Tennis Club at MKBH
- $50 Dining Credit at PW, HBPH or MKBH
- Waffle Weave Robe logo MKBH
- 1 night stay at PW (RUN OF OCEAN) / 3-night maximum stay
- 1 night stay at HBPH (RUN OF OCEAN) / 3-night maximum stay
- US$100 dining credit at PW, HBPH, MKBH
- 1 round of golf at HPGC, HBGC
- $150 dining credit at PW, HBPH or MKBH
- 1 night stay at MKBH (RUN OF HOUSE) / 3-night maximum stay
- 1 round of golf at MKGC
- $200 dining credit at PW, HBPH or MKBH
All dining credits exclude alcohol. Valid dates for amenities are Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2018 (inclusive); redemptions are from Jan. 3-Dec. 17, 2018 (inclusive). Reservations must be made within 60 days prior to arrival, are non-transferable, and are based upon space availability.
For more information go to PrinceResortsHawaii.com/TravelAgents.