To help travel agents reassure client concerns about the Coronavirus, TICO has issued a special Registrar Bulletin that includes relevant tips and information.
MONTREAL — Air Canada Vacations has updated its ACV&Me Loyalty Program with ways for travel agents to earn more points faster.
The newly enhanced program, valid for new bookings made as of Jan. 24, 2020, is a result of agent feedback, says Dana Gain, Senior Director of Sales, Groups & Partnerships at ACV.
“We asked the agency community for their feedback and believe we have come up with improvements that speak directly to the needs of the travel agency community,” she said. “The enhanced program is designed to recognize travel agents’ efforts with more earning opportunities and allow them to redeem instantly – two hot buttons we kept hearing about. We hope our travel partners are as excited about the enhancements as we are!”
The following points can be earned when booking with the tour operator:
• 500 points on Cruise and Flight packages, 7 nights or more
• 500 points on Sun packages, 7 nights or more
• 300 points per passenger for Group bookings
• 200 points on Land Only, 3-7 nights
• 200 points on Cruise Only, 3-7 nights
By earning points faster, agents can instantly redeem them for a wider variety of options, including:
• $50, $100 instant shopping and dining gift cards from 28 Canadian retailers
• Travel vouchers: $75 voucher instead of $50 when redeeming the same 5,000 points
• Aeroplan Miles: Redeem 5,500 points for 2,500 Aeroplan Miles
• Cash: Redeem a Visa gift card of a minimum $100 with 12,000 points or reload your card for a minimum $100 with 11,600 points