SEATTLE — Polar adventures specialist Quark Expeditions has a September Sale featuring savings worth up to 35% on polar voyages in its Antarctic 22/23 and Arctic 23 sailing seasons. There’s also a special deal for solo travellers.
Travel advisors can earn an extra US$1,000 in commissions during the time-limited sale.
“We’re excited to launch this September Sale that enables many different kinds of travellers – from couples to families to solo travelers – the chance to explore the Arctic or Antarctic. We believe that these experiences are not just a vacation, but trips of a lifetime,” said Thomas Lennartz, VP Sales for Quark Expeditions. “This time-limited promotion not only offers savings of up to 35%, but we’ve also reduced the deposit to US$500. In addition, solo travellers will be thrilled to know we’re waiving the single travel supplement on most voyages during this promotion.”
Lennartz said he’s especially pleased that travel advisors will also benefit from Quark Expeditions’ September Sale: “We’ve designed this promotion to enable travel advisors to earn an additional US$1,000 in commissions on select booking during this sale.”
The offers for the Antarctic 22/23 and Arctic 23 sailing seasons include:
- Up to 35% savings this Antarctic season on select voyages
- Up to 25% savings this Arctic season on select voyages
- Quark Expeditions is waiving the Single Travelers Supplement on many voyages
- Guests only pay a US$500 deposit at time of booking
- Travel advisors can earn an additional $1,000 in commissions on select bookings
These saving are applicable to numerous polar itineraries, including:
- South Georgia and Antarctic Peninsula: Penguin Safari
- Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent
- Antarctic Express: Fly the Drake
- Introduction to Spitsbergen: Fjords, Glaciers and Wildlife of Svalbard
- Greenland Adventure: Explore by Sea, Land and Air